Docking Rules & Information
- Dockage is available daily from 11:00 AM – 2:30AM
- Overnight dockage can be arranged by request
- No boats left unattended overnight
- 30 amp & 50 amp shore power is available
- Boats must provide their own power cables, lines, and fenders
- Reservations are allowed, but must be made in advance with management
- Rafting is mandatory , determind by discretion of dock master
- Shooters reserves the right to move boats
- Boats docked in a safety zone (Old River) must move when notified that a freighter is due to pass.
- From 41 degrees 29′51.1″ N, 81 degrees 42′32.0″ W, which is the corner of Christie’s Cabaret pier at Sycamore Slip on the Old River, to fifty (50) feet east of 41 degrees 29′55.1″ N, 81 degrees 2′27.6″ W, which is the north point of the pier at Shooter’s Restaurant on the Cuyahoga River.
- No swimming or diving is allowed from either the dock or any boat moored
- No firearms or fireworks
- No grills or open fires on the dock, attached to rails of boats, or sitting on the deck.
- Boat owners are responsible for all individuals onboard
- Dogs must be on a leash
harbor safety channels:
- Distress, Safety, Calling.......16
- Locks, Canals, Bridges, Pilots.......13
TO CONTACT OUR DOCK MASTER PLEASE FILL OUT FORM BELOW